DECLARATION OF PRINCIPLES *
1. We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
(We believe in God)
2. We believe that the phenomena of nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence. (God is expressed through all Nature.)
3. We affirm a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitutes true religion.
(True religion is living in obedience to Nature's Laws.)
4. We affirm that the existence, and the personal identity, of the individual continues after the change called death. (We never die.)
5. We affirm that the communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
(We can talk with the people in the Spirit world.)
6. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: "Whatsoever ye would that others would do unto you, do ye also unto them."
(Be kind, do good, and others will do likewise.)
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual, and that he makes his own happiness or unhappiness as he obeys or disobeys Nature's Physical and Spiritual Laws.
(We bring unhappiness to ourselves by the errors we make, and we will be happy if we obey the laws of Nature.)
8. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul, here or hereafter.
(Everyday is a new beginning.)
9. We affirm that the Precepts of Prophecy contained in the Bible are a Divine attribute proven through Mediumship.
(God speaks to man, through man in the past, present and future.)
* (Children's version)
Spiritualism is the Science, Philosophy & Religion of Continuous Life based on communication with this life and the Spirit World.
The Officers & Members of Snowflake extend a warm WELCOME to everyone to share our spiritual blessings and to learn about the beautiful teachings of Spiritualism.
OFFICIAL BOARD of TRUSTEES 2021-2022
President--Rev. Patricia Crawford
Vice President--Rev. John Stants
Asst. Secretary--Kathryn Ryan
Trustee--Rev. Carolyn "Toc" Dunlap
Trustee --Rachel Platt
Alternate Trustee--Teri Homan
Alternate Trustee--Gary Leist
Alternate Trustee--David Ryan
Alternate Trustee--Rev. Karol Stants
~ We exist as a peaceful, natural sanctuary for the mind, body & soul of its members & friends,
~ As an educational facility in the pursuit of knowledge & practice of Spiritualism as a religion, philosophy & science,
~ Reaching out to the community in God's Light and Love.
Contact Cell phones:
Rev. Pat Crawford, President: 231-631-1944
Rev. John Stants, V.P.: 352-563-8047
Registration starts at 12:15. Sign up for the medium or mediums of your choice and make a free-will donation. Enjoy your afternoon outdoors.
Enjoy church services inside or outdoors. Windows will be open in the church for fresh air circulation. We have good speakers outside so you may enjoy the entire service of words & music sitting outdoors in the fresh air. Bring your own chair or use one of ours. 😊
10:00 AM: Healing Service
10:30 AM: Worship Service
Starting June 19 thru August 21 Lunch & Evening Services added
12:15 PM: Pot Luck Supper
6:00 PM: Healing Service
6:30 PM: Message Service
7:00 PM: Worship Service
Starting Sunday August 28, back to Morning Only services.
Church closes Sunday after morning service on Oct. 09, 2022 for this year.
WEEK DAYS -- June 20-August 26, 2022
Tuesdays: 7:00--8:00 PM Speaker's Choice class
Wednesdays: Outdoors at the Lodge Porch
10:00 AM Bible Study
1:30--3:00 PM White Eagle Spiritual Unfoldment Book 3
followed by a short meditation & sharing.
Fridays: 8:00--9:00 PM Meditation/Message CIRCLE in the Church
See "SPECIAL EVENTS" pages for more happenings 😁